Sunday, March 19, 2006

My lost opinion

I’m trying too hard. I read my own blog and I noticed that especially in earlier blog-entries I’m in a constant search for explanations…I would describe myself as a generally observant as well as analytical person, but I think that lately I've been enforcing analysis on my “innocent” observations.
Those entries are shouting from between the lines: "I have an opinion!" Too loud.
For I had lost my opinion. After having made millions of theses only to refute and replace them, i got tired of hypothesising. Thus, all questions that knoched on my door were turned away with a constant “no comment”.
And then, at some point, I needed an opinion, I needed to know what Hana has to think about this and that!! OK, EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE, NOTHING IS TRUE, BUT WHAT DO I REALLY THINK? Relativism got me pissed! Reactions are often stronger than they should be. The middle is hard to find.

...And here I go again, analyzing my over-analysis!

The first one to actually draw my attention to that tendency to over-analyse was larry kim, a person whom i don't know and who posted a comment on my blog, asking me whether I ever stop trying to make sense out of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home