Friday, March 31, 2006

When my mind reactivates...

Ironically, I always feel like writing, when i really shouldn't. When I shoud be doing something else...Usually i feel like writing, when I should be studying. Its funny how my mind gets over-active when I study intensively or when I am really concentrating on some other thing I have to get done…Then my thoughts start drifting and flying from one place to the other with no mercy…I start getting ideas of poems to write and projects to make and other things to study…and suddenly I feel like doing really big things and believing I can change things…then I suddenly notice how important it is to take care of my health and do sports…and shopping!...and this and that and Oh my god that too!...and I talk and talk - and Faisal grins :) ...and I actually wanna go. I want to get started…I actually write down all my ideas and waste time that I really should be using for a specific purpose…and I make plans. But I can’t implement them right then for I have to study…so i study...and after the exam…It’s all gone.

…pitty!

(Is that normal??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home